Famous TV chef Rachael Ray said, “Good food and a warm kitchen is what makes a house a home.” We couldn’t agree more. We’ll take care of building you a beautiful kitchen, you take care of the food!
Your Kitchen Prep
Close your eyes and envision your dream kitchen. What do you see? Granite countertops with stainless steel appliances? How about warm chestnut wood cabinets with a double-wide oven? Whatever the vision, we can help make your set up a reality.
What you can count on from us is an experienced installation team to ensure your project is done at your convenience, on time, and always to your complete satisfaction.
Need help choosing what kitchen design is best for you? Contact our friendly staff or the team at your local Home Depot – we’re all here to help!
Find a Home Depot
Preparing for your Installation
Alright chef! Now that you’ve chosen the ingredients for your ideal kitchen and have scheduled installation, we’ll take care executing the recipe. The ACS team is going to coordinate the installation around the time that works absolutely best for you. Preparing for your installation is a great way to ensure everything goes smoothly when our professionals arrive.
Here are some tips for preparing for the big day!
- Check in with your neighborhood, community or building officials to see if there are any work hours regulations or other guidelines to which we will need to adhere.
- Consider your current eating routine. We highly encourage temporarily relocating kitchen essentials – microwave, refrigerator, toasters – to another room while your kitchen is under construction.
- Turn off furnace fans.
- Please clear countertops.
- Please remove the content of your existing cabinets and drawers.
- Please remove all breakable and/or fragile items.
Unfortunately, heavy items such as refrigerators and ovens cannot be moved by our teams. This is for their safety and the safety of your expensive items. Please contact our team prior to installation for a complete list of items we are not able to move.