First impressions are lasting impressions. Whether you’re designing an interior to attract patrons, guests or members, quality materials and installation helps create a lasting memory. At ACS, we are commercial flooring professionals, authorized dealers for most major brands, and offer a range of materials, textures, and tones for your design palette – long story short, we’ve got you covered!
We have a wide array of experience designing…
- Rental Properties
- Health Clubs
- Country Clubs
- Senior Living
- …And More!
We can help capture the right ambiance for every interior, smoothly transition between spaces, and create positive impressions that last a lifetime.
Preparing for your Installation
Welcome! We’re thrilled you’re ready to set the stage for your business’s success with us. The ACS team is going to coordinate the installation around the time that works absolutely best for you. Preparing for your installation is a great way to ensure everything goes smoothly when our professionals arrive.
Here are some tips for preparing for the big day!
- The temperature should be between 65 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit for three days prior to installation. These temperatures are important to ensure adhesives we use during your installation cure properly.
- For tile and stone installations our team will need access to running water.
- Electricity must be available.
- Please disconnect and move electronics.
- Please remove furniture.
- Please remove products/inventory.
- Please remove items from closet floors.
- Please remove fragile and/or breakable items.