Every little detail matters. As a family-owned company, we understand that taking the time to get it right is key – especially when it comes to the essentials. Bath redesigns can be a bit messy, but when you’re working with ACS and Home Depot rest assured that you’re in great hands.
Your Dream Bath
Not in love with your bathroom? The ACS team and Home Depot can help you evaluate your needs, set goals, provide inspiration, and recommend the best materials for your dream bathroom.
What you can count on from us is an experienced installation team to ensure your project is done at your convenience, on time, and always to your complete satisfaction.
Need help choosing what bath design is best for you? Contact our friendly staff or the team at your local Home Depot – we’re all here to help!
Find a Home Depot
Preparing for your Installation
Congrats! You’re already halfway there. The plans are set in motion and you’ve scheduled your installation. What’s next? Well, the ACS team is going to coordinate the installation around the time that works absolutely best for you. Having a game plan in place for your installation is a great way to ensure everything goes smoothly when our professionals arrive.
Here are some tips for preparing for the big day!
- Check in with your neighborhood, community or building officials to see if there are any work hours regulations or other guidelines to which we will need to adhere.
- Consider your current bathroom routine. Due to the fact that this area will be inaccessible during the renovations, we would like for you to have an alternative outlet.
- We highly encourage temporarily relocating personal bathroom essentials.
- For tile and stone installations our team will need access to running water.
- Electricity must be available.
- Pardon our dust and noise – we will do our best to keep the mess and disruption to a minimum.
- If you live in close proximity to neighbors, giving them a heads up about your remodeling project is recommended.
- To ensure the safety of your children and pets, creating boundaries for the construction site is advised.
- Please disconnect and move electronics.
- Please clear countertops.
- Please remove any wall décor or pictures.