The primary role of the Warehouse Manager / Lead is the overall safety of ACS personnel and property, proper receiving of all goods, and directing outgoing shipments while managing and maintaining inventory levels. This role is also responsible for the efficient load out of installers daily. The successful candidate will work well independently and have previous warehouse experience.
- Performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in maintaining warehouse, office and adjacent grounds. Able to operate a forklift, lawn care machinery, and/or snow removal equipment safely and efficiently.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment and ensures all are properly maintained. Prepares work order for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment.
- Receive material
- Sorts and places carpet, materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code. Notifies proper entity when damaged goods are delivered.
- Marks materials with identifying information and maintains the Inventory records.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
Manage Work Dispatch and Returns
- Responsible for efficient load out of installers, incoming and outgoing shipments and preparing items for shipment.
- Maintain returns area in warehouse; stores materials according to disposition, facilitates the return of material to vendors and collects proof of return paperwork.
Trash & Recyclables
- Responsible for notifying rubbish collection contractors if additional or fewer pick-ups are needed based on volume.
- Reports number of pick-ups per week to designated admin personnel.
The successful candidate will be organized, team oriented and have the ability to multi-task. Some experience is preferred. Construction industry, residential renovation experience or working knowledge of flooring materials is a plus.
We offer an energized, fast-paced working environment, competitive compensation, and excellent employee benefits package. Qualified candidates should send their resume with salary requirements for immediate consideration.Apply Now