Rapidly growing Flooring Installation Service Company is seeking a high energy, motivated Warehouse Worker to receive, store and distribute carpet and other materials, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Sorting and placing carpet and other materials on racks, shelves or in bins according to a predetermined sequence.
- Marking materials with identifying information and maintains Inventory records.
- Reading production schedules, customer orders and requisitions to determine carpet and pad inventory to be assembled, moved, gathered or distributed to subcontractors and inhouse installers. Records amounts of materials or received and/or distributed.
- Able to operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Packing and loading products onto trucks according to company’s specifications.
- Understanding basic ACS system functions and process as it relates to warehouse operations.
- Have a basic understanding of QTY’s on floor plans and its relation to the order.
- Perform general cleaning and minor maintenance duties to maintain warehouse, office and adjacent grounds. Keeps equipment in a clean, orderly and functional condition.
The successful candidate will be organized, team oriented, have the ability to multi-task, be able to arrive on time for a 5:30AM start time and be able to pass a criminal background check. Some experience is preferred. Construction industry, residential renovation experience or working knowledge of flooring materials is a plus.
We offer an energized, fast-paced working environment, competitive compensation, and excellent employee benefits package.
Qualified candidates should send their resume with salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401kApply Now