ACS, a flooring installation company headquartered in Passaic, N.J. started as a family business in 1992 and has grown to three offices and 28 warehouses located from Maine to Virginia with 140 team members. Our accomplishments and growth are a tribute to our 4 core values, “Say Yes”, Do What We Say, Own What We Do, and We Care.
We recently received the 2019 Service Provider of the Year award by Home Depot. It is our ability to work as a team, focus on customer satisfaction and live our core values that makes our organization a leader in our industry.
We are looking for a Regional Customer Relations Manager to maintain and develop store relationships and provide training and awareness on the latest information in the flooring world within The Home Depot. The successful candidate will also be responsible for regular job site inspections and represent ACS in a professional manner.
Essential Job Functions:
District Sales Manager & Store Relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with District Sales Managers from The Home Depot in New England, connecting at least weekly.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of Management and store Associates, conducting in-store training and assisting with events and in-store meetings.
- Liaise with Operations and The Home Depot Management to provide resolutions for special customer issues.
Job Site Quality and Compliance Inspections
- Conduct daily home visits to customers to ensure they are extremely satisfied with the work being performed, and that the installers are maintaining the highest level of workmanship and customer service.
- Ensure all team members inside the customer’s home are in compliance with the latest COVID-19 safety measures and have their badges on at all time.
- Explain the importance of taking THD Voice of the Customer (VOC) survey to our customers.
- Report back to Operations with any job-related issues and keep store informed as needed.
Regional Facility Audits & Reporting
- Conduct regular audits of ACS facilities within assigned region, following the latest checklists, and keep Operations Management informed of all issues, producing reports as requested on an as needed basis.
Must maintain a current driver’s license. May be required to be on-call after hours or work additional hours, sometimes on a weekend on an as-needed basis.
This position requires up to 75% travel by car. Occasionally travel will be outside the local area and will be overnight. Expense reimbursement is available for authorized and reasonable expenditures, and mileage is reimbursed thru The IRS FAVR (Fixed and Variable Rate) Program.Apply Now