We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join the “Say Yes” team located at our new Kennesaw, GA location!
The role of the Operations Manager is to manage and execute all day-to-day functions within their division. Other responsibilities would include ensuring service, quality, and customer satisfaction meet or exceed VOC targets; as well as building relationships with business partners, customers, coworkers and contractors. These duties will encompass coaching, mentoring and training of associates while embracing the ACS “Say YES” values.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Works with Senior Installation Managers to ensure all installation teams are meeting VOC standards.
- Approves PIP for under-performing teams; coaches Senior Installation Manager on how to implement.
Cost of Goods
- Manages Installer pay rates.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information and identifying trends.
- Owns new initiatives designed for improvement of operations; coordinate training; manage life after roll-out to get proper feedback and make important changes a success.
- Maintains pad, flooring supplies and office supplies inventory.
- Works with Senior Installation Managers and Logistics / Routing operation to maximize capacity and ensure efficiency.
- Communicates need for travel teams and coordinates best usage of capacity by location.
- Monitors phones both live and via reporting to ensure proper service levels: staffing, lunches, breaks and wrap-ups.
- Creates and manages after-hours phone coverage schedule.
Chargebacks / Markdowns
- Reviews past and current sales to determine budgets for chargebacks.
- Creates markdown budgets based on projected sales and profit margin goals.
- Develops staff by providing ongoing feedback and holding them accountable for established performance expectations. Performs employee evaluations and implements training resources as needed.
- Maintains good working relationships between customer service representatives, field personnel, business partners and customers by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees as necessary.
- Leads by example and promotes a cooperative winning team attitude. Recognize strengths and weaknesses in direct reports so that they are properly utilized.
- Participates in the hiring and on-boarding process for the operational staff.
- Coordinates coverage schedules and oversees adherence to office policies and procedures.
- Oversees proper staffing and training of warehouse staff to ensure smooth load outs.
- Manages building facilities as it relates to maintenance, repairs and cleanliness; always ensures safe working conditions in the facility.
May be required to be on call after hours
Salary base starting at 65,000, dependent on experience
ACS, a flooring installation company headquartered in Passaic, N.J., started as a family business in 1992 and has grown to three offices and 28 warehouses located from Maine to Virginia with 140 team members. Our accomplishments and growth are a tribute to our four core values: Say Yes, Do What We Say, Own What We Do, and We Care.
We recently received the 2019 and 2020 Service Provider of the Year award by The Home Depot. It is our ability to work as a team, focus on customer satisfaction and live our core values that makes our organization a leader in our industry.Apply Now