Rapidly growing Flooring Installation Service Company is seeking a high energy, motivated individual to join our Team. The IT Business Analyst/Project Manager works with ACS Departments to determine business needs, transform them into Information Technology system requirements, coordinate the delivery of beta and production releases of new technologies and assist with training requirements.
Analyze and Document Processes**
- Develop detailed “as-is” process maps to a level 3 of detail.
- Document any changes to the existing process based on input and decisions from the defined Subject Matter Experts and Management.
Manage Project Slate
- Work closely with Senior Management to Prioritize and sequence proposed changes to technology platforms.
- Act as a liaison between business and technical teams.
Manage Development Projects
- Develop and manage project plans with detailed tasks and milestones through a full software development life cycle
- Insure the integration across all vendor activities and internal ACS activities that impact the critical path of the program of work.
- Organized management of risk and issues to insure product delivery
Testing & End User Training
- Coordinate delivery of development and production releases that meet Quality Assurance standards.
- Assist with the facilitation of User Acceptance Testing as components of the projects are ready to go live.
- Assist with the development of training material / content and the delivery of training.
Minimum of 3 years of business analyst experience including proven experience and aptitude for supporting development engagements comprised of stakeholders from the business, architecture and development
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to understand and translate complex processes, concepts and systems to non-technical users.
- Experience with business process optimization methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma.
- Ability to work well with people in all levels of the organization including executive teams
- Capable of working on multiple projects of a complex nature.
- Ability to effectively use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Experience with application development software and hardware platforms.
- Ability to act as liaison between business and technical teams.
We offer an energized, fast-paced working environment, competitive compensation, and excellent employee benefits package.
Qualified candidates should send their resume for immediate consideration.Apply Now