ACS is growing, winning awards, and looking for like-minded people. The primary role of the Installer Recruiting Manager is to source, screen, and onboard independent installation providers in a way that meets ACS’ exacting standards and enables us to better service our customers.
The Installer Recruiting Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of sourcing and recruitment programs. We will support with proper sales and marketing materials, incentives, processes, and the manager will drive the lead generation efforts.
The successful candidate will have these qualifications & skill sets:
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting sub contractors (home improvement, construction, roofing, etc.) and/or working directly with home improvement service providers
- Knowledge of the Home Improvement Industry is highly desired
- Strong sales background with a strong closing ratio
- Ability to be persuasive and compelling to share the value of working with ACS
- Spanish required, Portuguese a plus
- Flooring industry preferred, not required
- Build word-of-mouth awareness of ACS’ installer program opportunities
- Attend/Create recruiting events for independent or subcontractors
- Develop partnering relationships with local market
- Work with ACS Director of Operations on specific Home Depot-related promotions, etc.
- Have the ability to be on the road/travel in the New England area on a regular basis
- Fast-paced, creative, scrappy and able to modify programs and techniques, as needed
- Computer proficient (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
Great Benefits, from medical, dental, and wellness coverage starting the 1st month, to 401K, and much more!
Started in 1992, ACS is still a family-owned and operated business. We now have 28 warehouse locations in nearly every state from Maine to Virginia, but we’re still a company where everyone knows everyone by their first name. We constantly invest in our workforce and their families to ensure that we remain a strong family-owned business into the future.
We are proud to be a long-time partner of The Home Depot and to have been selected as a Service Provider of the Year for the 2nd year in a row (2019 & 2020). We deliver on The Home Depot’s partner expectations by providing world-class design and installation services, along with second-to-none customer service.Apply Now