Rapidly growing Flooring Installation Service Company is seeking a high energy, motivated individual with excellent project management and customer service skills to join our team. Prior knowledge of or experience with flooring installation is very helpful. From our offices, ACS Project (Installation) Managers coordinate and dispatch the activities of installation teams and manage real-time on-job issue resolution while maintaining financial objectives:
- Reviews issues, contacts consumers as needed, and manages follow-up or resolution.
- Reads plans and work orders to assure material and installation requirements are met.
- Receives calls from technicians to “Land” when they arrive at the jobsite and notifies consumers of updated ETA’s.
- Ensures compliance within the service provider network including meeting the minimum service level standard.
- Identifies installers with poor attitude, actions or quality and partners with Senior Installation Manager to execute improvement plans.
- Works with Routing/Scheduling operations to maximize capacity and ensure efficiency.
- Contributes to profits and revenue by working within approved budgets as it relates to chargebacks, markdowns and installer payments.
May be required to be on call after hours or work additional hours on an “as needed” basis.
We offer an energized, fast-paced working environment, competitive compensation, and excellent employee benefits package.
Qualified candidates should send their resume with salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts