Rapidly growing Flooring Installation Service Company is seeking a high energy, motivated Warehouse Associate to receive, store and distribute carpet and other materials, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Responsible for efficient load out of installers, incoming and outgoing shipments and preparing items for shipment.
- Establishes operational procedures and coordinates activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, keeping warehouse inventory current and building maintenance.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment and ensures all are properly maintained.
- Prepares work order for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine carpet and pad inventory to be moved, gathered, or distributed to subcontractors and in-house installers.
- Understands ACS system functions and process as it relates to warehouse operations.
- Have a complete understanding of QTY’s on floor plans and its relation to the order.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places carpet, materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department. Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Able to operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Marks materials with identifying information and maintains the Inventory records.
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
- Performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in maintaining warehouse, office and adjacent grounds. Keeps equipment in clean, orderly and functional condition.
Monday – 6AM to 2:00PM
Tuesday – 6AM to 2:00PM
Wednesday – 6AM to 2:00PM
Thursday – 6AM to 2:00PM
Friday – 6AM to 2:00PM
Saturday – Rotating
The successful candidate will be organized, team oriented, computer savvy, have the ability to multi-task and be abled to pass a criminal background check. Some experience is preferred. Construction industry, residential renovation experience or working knowledge of flooring materials is a plus.
We offer an energized, fast-paced working environment, competitive compensation, and excellent employee benefits package. Qualified candidates should send their resume with salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Call us at: 855-206-4512 or Apply Now