The primary role of the Data Processing Specialist is to verify Purchase Order accuracy to allow for informed scheduling and successful installations as well as supporting the financial health of ACS by expediting all forms of payments to ACS. This role will also be responsible for the continuous training of ACS employees in all ACS and THD programs, policies, and procedures.
- Reviews Purchase Order: verifies labor, materials, floor plan, notes and financials are accurate for job scope and adjusts P.O. as needed for accuracy.
- Communicates discrepancies, tracks and processes additional labor P.O.’s.
- Primary point of contact for written B2B communications and acknowledgements for customer.
- Processes and completes Install2Go (I2G) transactions, installer change order forms and waivers.
- Reviews awaiting P.O.’s for accuracy, validity, and collectability.
- Assists in training staff on ACS system procedures (how-to and enhancements) as well as training of customer system, programs, and procedures.
- Manages, dispositions, and expedites materials for returns.
- Reviews and processes required EPA documentation.
We offer an energized, fast-paced working environment, competitive compensation, and excellent employee benefits package. Qualified candidates should send their resume with salary requirements for immediate consideration.Apply Now