The primary role of the Customer Service Manager is to ensure that all projects are scheduled in a timely manner; that technicians are landed and installs closed; and that ACS is meeting time and quality commitments by the effective management of CSRs.
Oversee Calls and Customer Scheduling
Drives an achievable and productive volume of inbound and outbound calls by:
- Analyze CSR performance and efficiency with inbound and outbound calls
- Verify that CSRs are confirming job site conditions, labor to be performed, answering basic questions regarding the install process and selecting the best possible install date for the customer based on their purchase and needs.
- Monitors CSR tasks and insures completion of Customer Calls, Courtesy Calls, Courtesy Call Follow-ups, Customers to Call, etc.
- Notifies Installation Manager of installers with poor attitude, actions or quality.
- Verifies that all CSRs are reviewing Purchase Orders for accurate specifications, and updates and requests additional POs as needed.
- Confirms that Courtesy Calls and Courtesy Call follow-ups are being executed with the customer to verify that the installation was completed and that we have exceeded their expectations.
- Ensure that CSRs understand their own ability level and the importance of escalating problems received and which cannot be resolved to the customer’s satisfaction (customer includes store, installer, co-worker or store customer).
- Regular communication with the management team in the form of daily and/or weekly reports and updates.
- Confers with management to resolve problems and ensure customer satisfaction and makes recommendations to improve people and processes to leadership.
THD Connectivity & Partnership
- Has a working knowledge of THD platforms: HD Connect and I2G.
- Create and/or update training curriculum to ensure its current and relevant to the CSR roles and tasks.
- Coach, train and develop subordinates on a regular basis, assisting associates that require additional development.
- Recognize CSRs that exhibit outstanding customer service and extraordinary performance, and drive accountability by way of coaching/disciplinary conversations as needed and notices as necessary.
- Interview candidates and make selection suggestions to management.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Time Management, Organizational Skills, Thoroughness, Communication Proficiency, Ethical Conduct, Financial Acumen, Relationship Management.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. This position may require walking primarily on a level surface for periods of time as well as reaching above shoulder heights or below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques are required. This position may occasionally lift up to 25 pounds for files and computer printouts.
Occasional travel is expected for this position.
$48,000 – $52,000 per annum
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k)Apply Now