Rapidly growing Flooring Installation Service Company is seeking a high energy, motivated individual to assist our Customer Care Team. The Resolutions Expeditor is to effectively and efficiently resolve the escalated Customer Care tickets for all divisions of ACS.
Provide Resolution for:
- Insurance Claims, ACS Cares, THD Escalations and BBB & Social Media****
- Review issues, contact consumers as needed, notate the order and next action to take/date of follow -up or resolution. Ensure items are resolved in a “one stop” method.
- Confers with managerial and technical personnel, other departments, and service providers to resolve problems, coordinate activities, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Has a mid-level understanding of ACS and Customer policies and warranties as well as current state and federal laws surrounding home improvement / construction and contracted work.
- Follows standardized operating procedures for addressing BBB and/or social media commentary.
Reporting Including “Root Cause”
- Gathers information utilizing surveys, care ticket information, and other sources on trends and causes of care tickets; delivers to the Resolutions Manager for dissemination.
- Correctly logs type of care ticket once received; updates Resolutions Manager on status of open tickets and escalates tickets that cannot be resolved satisfactorily at their level.
- Assists with developing training protocols to assist ACS associates identify potential escalations and how to resolve the complaint before it escalates.
We offer an energized, fast-paced working environment, competitive compensation, and an excellent employee benefits package.
Qualified candidates should send their resume with salary requirements for immediate consideration.Apply Now