(Who We Are)
We are a 29-year-old flooring installation based out of Passaic, NJ
Founded by father and son, now led by the son co-founder, Joe Santagata, we are a Company that was built on its four core values to guide how we interact with our customers and our employees.
We have built our business with the Say Yes philosophy of always finding an outcome that is beneficial for our customers and/or employees. We are not afraid to say when we are wrong and will be the first ones to admit it.
We have gone through structural changes and overcome obstacles to improve how we do our business all while staying true to our core value: Say Yes, Own It, Do What You Say, and We Care. Doing this has earned us Service Provide of the Year from The Home Depot in 2019 and 2020.
Customer Service Resolution
- Reviews issues, contacts consumers as needed, notates the order, and next action to take/date of follow-up or resolution. Ensures items are resolved timely.
- Reads plans and work orders to assure material and installation requirements to complete the work are met.
Communication – Tracking & Landing
- Receives calls from technicians to “Land” when they arrive at the jobsite.
- Notifies consumers of updated ETA’s.
- Maintains a working knowledge of THD platforms: HDConnect and I2G.
VOC / Capacity
- Reports installers with poor attitude, actions or quality to Senior Installation Manager.
Chargebacks / Markdowns
- Contributes to profits and revenue by working within approved budgets as it relates to chargebacks, markdowns and installer payments.
Previous experience in residential renovation or working knowledge of flooring materials is a plus but not required.
Hourly range of up to $19.00, depending on experience.Apply Now