ACS, a flooring installation company headquartered in Passaic, N.J., started as a family business in 1992 and has grown to three offices and 28 warehouses located from Maine to Virginia with 140 team members. Our accomplishments and growth are a tribute to our four core values: Say Yes, Do What We Say, Own What We Do, and We Care.
We recently received the 2019 Service Provider of the Year award by The Home Depot. It is our ability to work as a team, focus on customer satisfaction and live our core values that makes our organization a leader in our industry.
We are currently seeking a Call Center Specialist to join the “Say Yes” team located at our Passaic, NJ location.
- Receiving and making a high number of scheduling calls; confirming job site conditions, labor to be performed, answering questions regarding the installation process, and selecting the best possible installation date for the customer based on their purchase and needs.
- Completing “Courtesy Calls” and “Courtesy Call Follow-ups” with the customer to verify that the installation was completed and we have exceeded their expectations.
- Reviewing plans and work orders to verify material and installation requirements, mitigating possible errors.
- Responsible for installer/technician “check ins” when they arrive at the jobsite.
- Coordinating customer communications with updates on installer status, changes in schedule, ETA’s, etc.
- Interacting with The Home Depot via their ordering platforms to maintain accuracy in communications, material orders, installations, etc.
Previous experience in residential renovation or working knowledge of flooring materials is a plus but not required.Apply Now