Rapidly growing Flooring Installation Service Company is seeking a high energy, motivated Warehouse Associate to receive, store and distribute carpet and other materials, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Sorting and placing carpet and other materials on racks, shelves or in bins according to a predetermined sequence.
- Marking materials with identifying information and maintains Inventory records.
- Reading production schedules, customer orders and requisitions to determine carpet and pad inventory to be assembled, moved, gathered or distributed to subcontractors and inhouse installers. Records amounts of materials or received and/or distributed.
- Able to operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Packing and loading products onto trucks according to company’s specifications.
- Understanding basic ACS system functions and process as it relates to warehouse operations.
- Have a basic understanding of QTY’s on floor plans and its relation to the order.
- Perform general cleaning and minor maintenance duties to maintain warehouse, office and adjacent grounds. Keeps equipment in a clean, orderly and functional condition.
The successful candidate will be organized, team oriented and have the ability to multi-task. Some experience is preferred. Construction industry, residential renovation experience or working knowledge of flooring materials is a plus. Must be able to arrive on time for a 6:30 AM start time and pass a criminal background check.
We offer an energized, fast-paced working environment and competitive compensation.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)